PSA: Losing weight permanently is not just about eating salad & occasionally doing cardio!
I cannot stress this enough as I sit here planning out my new course material that I am so excited to share with you guys!
Changing your life for good requires a comprehensive approach, & what I mean by that is, you need to look over all the parts of your life, & ask yourself one simple but major question...
"Am I actually happy?"
If the answer is "no" or "not really" or "i'm not sure," you may need to look at a few things, such as:
- Cleanliness in your home, and how your home makes you feel.
- Clutter in general. Do you really need all of the things in your house? Garage? Storage Unit?
- Expired products in the cabinet, why is it so hard to toss things you wont use?
- A dirty fridge. Do you even want to look in there? Can you fit produce in there?
- An excess of chemicals. Under the sinks, in the garage, or in your beauty routine!
- Your family history of health. Did you learn about healthy eating growing up?
- Your friendships. Will they judge your new healthy habits? Do you work out together, or lounge?
- Your daily activities, what do your mornings, lunches, and evenings look like?
...plus, of course, your diet and activity levels!
These are just a few of many components of your life, and that means, they are part of you!
Upon mentally scanning through these concepts, you may come across some troubling discoveries! You may realize you had more trauma than you thought surrounding eating.
You may realize that you have a couple of friends you (too) often overindulge with and maybe need to reduce or repurpose the time you spend together.
You may be totally unaware of how much holding on to, or avoiding throwing away a bunch of expired food, directly correlates with your fear of change!
Creating a wellness program involves so much more than handing over some recipes & a basic exercise plan! That is not what I do.
If you're just handing over money to someone, and getting nothing but these two things,
I'm afraid your plan will probably be incomplete, may be full of conceptual holes,
& sadly, one or two dimensional plans are often prone to failure.
I have personally dealt with all of these issues, have moved beyond them, learned about the core of these issues, and now I have an overwhelming desire to share my knowledge. This why I'm here, & why I am building this program for you!
I want to be right beside you, as we take apart these components, & then put your life back together in a way that serves you better, & creates an intuitive pathway to health.
So get up off the couch, or the floor, pause your scroll situation, & send me a message!
We can set up a free call asap, so you can finally start living an epic life.